Saturday, September 17, 2022

My brother went to heaven

 Storm’s diary: My brother went to heaven on April 16th. He had been sick and his health deteriorated very fast. X-ray showed he had something in his lungs and several medications did not help. Mom cried and cried, and I looked for him for days. I used to follow him around when I was a kitten and he was my best friend. 

Mom cried at night because she does not have a bed buddy anymore. I try to remember to jump on mom’s bed when I can. Mom would always call my name and ask if I want to sleep with her. 

Mom loved him the most. He came shortly after Sophie came and mom just lost Sophie not long ago and could not cope with losing him too.

I miss the good old times with him. Since I came when I was just days old, I spent my whole life with him.

Me when I was a kitten, with Sunrise
Sunrise was buried next to Sidney, Sophie and Sam

Sunrise sleeps with mom every night