Friday, June 14, 2019

My AKC agility debut

Me going over a jump while looking at mom
Selene’s diary: I had my AKC agility debut in March and it was my second agility show. The first one was in last November when I was little and I jumped 16 inches. This time is for real!

My first run was in novice FAST (Fifteen and send time), which is a distance handling run. I Qed and mom was very excited. I finished the weekend with a novice FAST title, one Q in novice standard and one Q in jumpers.

Me going over a broad jump
I think I really love agility. I got lots of treats, and we always go to McDonald’s afterwards. And most of all, we all get to go, and I do not have to stay home. My biggest challenge right now is I cannot pee in unfamiliar territory, so mom said I have to learn, since I have to be able to pee outside our home. I look forward to my next competition.

Me and my ribbons

My first AKC agility run