Sunday, December 29, 2019

I love agility

Selene’s diary: I started showing in novice agility in March, I love doing it. Sometimes, I am so excited I see all those jumps I just jump, without listening to what Mom tells me to do. Mom said I was jumping the wrong jump, that I have to pay more attention. It was very hard for me to sit and wait at the start line, and sometimes when Mom turns around and walk I had to jump, then I did not know what the next jump is.

Me jumping over a triple on turf
Mom did a lot of exercises with me telling me to wait and stay. She even made me stay for my dinner. I cannot get to the bowl until she said it is ok. I get the idea, but sometimes it is very hard. Mom said that now that I am 2 years old, I need to work harder.

My birthday “cake” made of ground turkey
So finally on July 14th, after 4 months, 9 shows and 9 titles, I am officially competing in the master class division, earning my first master Q and first 18 championship points.

Ribbons from the weekend I made into Master.