Sunday, December 29, 2019

2019: That’s a wrap


Sophie’s diary: 2019 sure is a good year for Spencer and Selene. Spencer got 2 performance champions and made top 20 GSD in preferred agility (20” jump height). We had a lot of fun, we went swimming several times in the summer, and we went to Chris’ parents in Oklahoma in the fall.

Spencer, Selene and I swimming at the dog park

Spencer, Selene and I at Chris’ parents’ house in Oklahoma, with Chris and Mom
2019 is also a sad year, my legs are not doing too good and I can only walk on grass, and not on concrete. Mom said that if I drag my leg on concrete I might scrap my foot and will bleed. Mom started giving me all sorts of supplements but I can still walk around, a little wobbly though.

Sammy, our feline brother passed away at the end of the summer. Mom and Chris were very sad. They were in tears for a long time. Sammy had been sick, and Mom started bottle feeding him in April, and that was when we stopped walking in the morning. 

Sammy in his younger days
Selene also did well in agility but she did not seem to be working hard enough for her obedience title. She went to shows all year and got only 1 Q in Open A level (intermediate). Mom was very stressed. We all had to practice along with her. All I have to do is stay and I get treats so that was good.

Our July 4th picture

Our Halloween picture
Our Christmas picture 
I look forward to 2020, more treats, more trips, more McDonald’s and cannot wait to see what’s next. Mom said 2020 is going to be great.