Sunday, December 29, 2019

Top 20 German Shepherds in agility: My journey

Spencer’s diary: After I got my PACH, Mom said that I got to work on getting some more points so we can get to the nationals. Well it finally happened. I am #15 German shepherd in preferred agility in the country! How exciting! Mom said we are going to Colorado!
Sophie, Selene and I all ready and buckled up for Colorado

It is October, and the time has come for me to go to the GSD nationals to get my award. We were very excited. Going on a trip means lots of food, lots of McDonald’s and staying at a hotel. We also get lots of walks because Mom has to let us pee and poop. Sometimes we walk and walk and hold our pee and poop so we can walk longer. Mom always said we need to hurry up!

Me next to my crate wearing my neck rosette


Sophie, Selene and I had a good time. We had barbecue chicken and pork every night in addition to the dinner that Mom brought along. The altitude in Loveland, Colorado made it difficult for me to run fast, but Selene did not have a problem. Mom was also out of breath sometimes. We earned a lot of ribbons and Mom was proud.

Me with my rosettes and prizes
Selene definitely beat me in rosettes and prizes

Top 20 agility dogs who made it to the 2019 GSD Nationals in Loveland, Colorado